The person is responsible for the financial Affairs of the Union. Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. And among others;
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide staff on accounts related issues.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.