ORGANIZING SECRETARY AVIATION
She's a full-time staff of ATGWU, who is responsible for the affairs of the Aviation sector inclusive but not limited to the workers.
She's a full-time staff of ATGWU, who is responsible for the affairs of the Aviation sector inclusive but not limited to the workers. And this includes;
- Speaking and listening to workers
- Identifying issues of concern to workers
- Determining which issues are widely and deeply felt by workers
- Establishing organizing committees
- To assist organizing committees to identify develop and implement campaigns
- Identifying training resource requirements of organizing committees
- Development of recruitment literature and resources
- Research and development of company/sector profiles, recruitment targets and resource requirements/allocation.
- Work as part of a team in a constructive and supportive fashion
- Develop links with the community, nongovernmental organisation
- other unions to promote trade union memberships